Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Rhetoric Out on the Town Presentations

I thought that a lot of people had good ideas and examples of rhetoric. I didn't think of anything other than advertisements as examples, and I liked how other people thought of less obvious and more creative examples. For example, the one of Victoria's Secret and other stores at Clay Terrace were good examples of rhetoric in how they attract certain types of people to sell their product. Also, I liked the billboard for The Economist because it was an interesting idea and a good way to catch people's attention to get them to become more interested. I also thought that the MTV one with the election was good because MTV's audience is young and the picture showed younger people and diversity, which makes it appealing to a larger audience. I'm interested to see what other types of examples of rhetoric people found.  

No comments: